If you have a Google Account (aka Gmail), you can easily add photos to your Fundraiser site using a variety of Google platforms!
- When editing a page in a Planner site, click the Image button in the editor
() to insert a new image.
- The source of the image will be the following:
- In your Google drive, right click the image and click "Get Shareable Link."
- Replace the ID number in the source provided (XXX) with the ID number of the image from the shareable link in Drive.
View a video of this process HERE.
- In your web browser, navigate to photos.google.com.
- Click “Go to Google Photos” and log in with your Gmail address.
- Once logged in, click “Upload” at the top of the page and select a photo from your computer. The photo will appear on the page after a few seconds.
- Click on the photo and click the “Share” icon (three connected dots) in the upper-right corner.
- Click “Get link” and copy the URL that appears.
- In another browser window or tab, navigate to: https://ctrlq.org/google/photos/
- Paste the URL of the Google photo in to the box at the top and click “Generate code.”
- After a few seconds, the web page will scroll to the bottom and show 2 codes: Direct Link URL and Image Embed Code. Copy the Image Embed Code
- In Planner, navigate to Setup >> Fundraiser >> Custom Pages and scroll to the page where you want to place the image.
- In the toolbar, click the “Source Code” icon (<>) paste the Image Embed Code and click OK. You will now see the image.
- Click on the image, click the “Insert/edit link” icon (the paperclip) in the toolbar, delete the URL and click OK.
- Scroll back to the top of your Planner site and click Save! Your image is now in your Fundraiser!