BidPal's 24/7 web-based planning software, myBidPal Planner, is command central for all of your fundraising needs. It features a robust selection of features, tools, wizards, and reports to organize all of your data - from supporters and donors to items and packages.
Follow these instructions to get to know myBidPal Planner!
1. Watch video
2. Get team members involved
3. Enter the basics
- Enter preferences
- Set up friendly URL
- Enter IATS account
- Manage auction times
- Set up ticker messages
- Set up sponsor logos
4. Set up Giving Center
- Customize Giving Center
- View Quick start: Giving Center for more details
- Publish Giving Center: In myBidPal Planner, go to Setup > Giving Center > General Settings, check the box next to Publish Giving Center, and click Save.
5. Configure ticketing
6. Set up auction items and packages
7. Manage supporters and tables
8. Set up your mobile auction
- Set up user interface
- Set up and send text messages
- View Quick start: Mobile auction for more details
- Publish Mobile Auction: In myBidPal Planner, go to Setup > Mobile Auction > General Settings, check the box next to Publish Mobile Auction, and click Save.
9. Process payments
10. Use tools and reports
- Enter sales and donations
- Assign live winners
- Add miscellaneous charge
- Rescind bids, purchases, or donations
- View sample reports