The Import Package Photos Tool allows you to upload your photos in bulk. The system will automatically resize them accordingly to display in the Fundraiser, and on scoreboards.
- Your photos must be saved by package number only or they will not get tied to your existing packages. For example: 5.gif, 101.jpg.
- Acceptable formats: .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .tif, .png
- The Tool requires Adobe Flash. If you don't have it, download it here.
- The largest file size used in BidPal is 600 x 600 pixels. Any image larger than that will be shrunk proportionally.
In myBidPal Planner, go to Packages > Import Photos.
Click Select Files.
Browse to the location on the computer where your photos are saved. Select the photos you want to import and click Open.
The page will update to show progress of each photo as it is uploaded. Each successful upload will be removed from the list.
Confirm your package photos on the Packages > Manage Packages list. Click on an individual package to view its photo.
Tip! You can individually import photos on each Package Edit page. These photos do not have to be saved by package number. The system will number these photos accordingly.
Image sizes used in BidPal
Images in BidPal appear at these sizes in the following places:
- Tent Cards Full Page - full image size up to 600 x 600 pixels
- Giving Center - 140 x 140 pixels
- Giving Center Zoom - full image size up to 600 x 600 pixels
- Handheld - 140 x 140 pixels
- Thumbnail in Planner - 35 x 35 pixels
- Sponsor Logos - 160 x 80 pixels