Live auction winners can be assigned using either the Assign Live Winners tool in Planner or using the Spotter Tool.
To use the Assign Live Winners tool:
- In Planner, go to Tools > Assign Live Winners.
- Check the box to select the desired package. Click Assign.
- Note: By checking more than one box, you will be prompted to assign winners to the selected packages in numerical order. They do not need to have the same winner.
- Use the Find Bidder button to search for the winner. Click the bubble next to their name to select them and click Assign.
- Enter the winning bid amount.
- Note: Do not enter symbols or cents in the amount field.
- Click Save or click Save & Next if assigning winners to multiple packages.
- Repeat steps 1-5 until all selected live packages have been assigned a winner.
Tips for use:
- You can reassign a live auction package or change the winning bid amount using the Assign Live Winners tool. Using it to enter a winner will override the already assigned winner and sale amount.
- To remove a winner from a package altogether, go to Tools > Rescind
To use the Spotter Tool:
- Go to BidPal.net/FRIENDLY/go and select Spotter Tool.
- Enter the last four digits of the BPE code as the Event PIN
- Click Live Auction and select the desired package.
- Enter the bidder number and sale amount. Click Save.
- Note: As a check to ensure the correct supporter is selected, the supporter’s last name will appear once you enter the bidder number.